I just wanted to share some quotes from some notable people on their opinions on cancer. I thought you would find these interesting:
- “He said, “I’m giving cancer patients over here at this major cancer clinic drugs that are killing them, and I can’t stop it because they say the protocol’s what’s important.” And I say, “But the patient’s not doing well.” They say, “The protocol’s what’s important, not the patient.” And he said, “You can’t believe what goes on in the name of medicine and science in this country.” —Gary Null
- “Chemotherapy is an incredibly lucrative business for doctors, hospitals, and pharmaceutical companies…..The medical establishment wants everyone to follow the same exact protocol. They don’t want to see the chemotherapy industry go under, and that’s the number one obstacle to any progress in oncology.”—Dr. Glenn A. Warner
- Approximately 1500 people (in Germany only) die each day from cancer, treated to death in an atrocious manner with chemo and morphine … According to the official statistics published by the German research centre on cancer in Heidelberg (Professor Abel), 98% of patients treated with chemo die within 7 years; 95% … within 5 years. With the Germanische Neue Medizin however, 98% of those patients who did not previously receive treatments with chemo and morphine, survive. To deprive our patients of a 98% chance of survival is not worthy of medicine and criminal! Dr. Ryke Geerd Hamer, founder of German New Medicine
- Dr. Hardin B. Jones, a professor of physiology and medical physics at the University of California, Berkeley, has painstakingly analyzed cancer statistics for decades. He finds today, as he found in the 1950s and 1960s, that “evidence for benefit from cancer therapy has depended on systematic biometric errors,” that “in the matter of duration of malignant tumors before treatment, no studies have established the much-talked-about relationship between early detection and favorable survival after treatment,” that “neither the timing nor the extent of treatment of the true malignancies has appreciably altered the average course of the disease,” and that “the possibility exists that treatment makes the average situation worse.”
- Actually we are the most conditioned, programmed beings the world has ever known and believe just about anything fed to us through the media, especially in the area of medicine. There are people who know this and pray upon our vulnerabilities. Our thoughts and attitudes have been shaped through many years of continuous propaganda, molded by people who do not care for anything but money and power. Our ideas about health and medicine have been implanted in the public consciousness by thousands of media clips each year. (Should You Trust Your Oncologist?)
- “An important scientific innovation rarely makes its way by gradually winning over and converting its opponents: it rarely happens that Saul becomes Paul. What does happen is that its opponents gradually die out and that the growing generation is familiarized with the idea from the beginning.” Max Planck
Let your mind simmer on those quotes, all from scientists with advanced degrees.