Dr. McLaughlin summarizes the clinical results of the cancer research performed with the use of Paw Paw substances.
The clinical studies were done on breast cancer, prostate cancer, lymphoma non-Hodgkin’s, stage 4 lung cancer and melanoma. The results were very good, very promising. It appeared that most cancer patients were using Paw Paw in conjunction with conventional cancer treatments.
In summary, the results were:
- significant reduction in tumor size
- significant reduction in tumor antigen levels
- very few side effects, most people suffered from no side effects; those who did, they were minor
- no hair loss, no bone marrow depression, no GI bleeding
- Contraindications: DO NOT give with CoQ10, thyroid stimulators or antioxidants
- benefits with: cold sores, shingles, MS, toe nail fungus, acne, athletes’ foot, eczema, psoriasis (in capsules, lotion or salve)
Paw Paw appears to be a very beneficial and promising substance for cancer treatment. This deserves a lot more attention than it is currently receiving to date.